BADM Telemedicine Weight Loss
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
2. Initial telemedicine visit with your provider to assess your individual needs and concerns. You and your provider will develop an individualized care plan that includes behavioral changes, exercise regimens, healthy food choices, and appropriate pharmacological interventions.
3. Additional telemedicine visits as needed to discuss progress, identify new barriers, and make appropriate adjustments to your care plan.
4. Access to multiple means of communication including a patient portal, direct e-mail, and a dedicated cell phone number for texting and calling. Note: Portal messaging is the preferred means of day to day communication as it is integrated into the patient chart and logs each conversation for future reference.
5. Processing of prior authorizations in order to help patient’s leverage their pharmacy benefits to offset medication costs.
6. Access to multiple compounding pharmacies, mail-order pharmacies, and patient assistance programs to provide patients with additional cost saving options.
$49 Monthly Fee - Recurring monthly invoice for continued access to services. Starts one month from the date of Enrollment Fee payment and recurs each month while enrolled.
Valid credit/debit card is required.
All charges are non-refundable.
Patient may cancel services at any time by phone or written request via e-mail or portal message. Upon such request, the patient’s recurring invoice will be cancelled, their chart will be made inactive, and patient will no longer be eligible for services.
Patient may request to re-enroll in services at any time by contacting the office. Patient will be treated as a new patient and will be required to pay the $99 Enrollment Fee.
STEP 1: CREATE YOUR PATIENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
STEP 2: SIGN YOUR PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
Click the button below to request BADM TELEMEDICINE WEIGHT LOSS AGREEMENT and MEDICARE APPENDIX 3 (Medicare patients must sign) via email
STEP 3: SET-UP YOUR SECURE PAYMENT ACCOUNT
Click the button below to pay your $99 enrollment fee. A representative will reach out to schedule your appointment once you complete step 3.
Weight loss program contact information:
Broken Arrow Diagnostic Medicine, PLLC
5050 E Kenosha St, Broken Arrow, OK 74014
Weight Loss Cell#: (918) 508-6022
Clinic Phone: (918) 994-5140
Clinic Fax: (918) 994-5150